Sunday 1 March 2015

Tanya Burr Products Review!!!

Hi everyone

I'm really excited for this one as it is my first review on this blog as well as it being about some of my new favourite products that one of my favourite youtubers released.

I haven't got all of the products by a long way but i have got a few which i think covers a reasonably broad area so here we go.

(Just to warn you sorry about my cuticles i don't know why but they won't ever look nice haha.)


The first products i'm going to be reviewing for the range is the nail polishes:

I purchased 3 in Little Duck, Penguin Chic and Peaches & Cream I did not purchase these individually they come in a set which was a miracle as they were my favourite colours from the start haha so here is the link for the set, however i did link the polishes individually if you only wanted to buy one or look at one.These 3 polishes are all subtle yet bright which is weird to say and are just amazing.I tried to incorporate them into one mani just to swatch them all for you.
Left - Right:Little Duck, Peaches & Cream and Penguin Chick


The formula of these is amazing they are super glossy even without the topcoat and the polish is super pigmented as well as i could actually get away with only 1 coat for Little Duck and Penguin Chic however it takes 2 maybe 3 coats for peaches and cream however to make sure the colour is super opaque apply 2 coats.That is all i have to say about the polish itself however now it is the packaging.

At first they looked nice and sturdy and they still are however the lid was a real struggle i'm not sure if it was just mine or if others had the same problem basically the square plastic part would come of leaving the circular part where the brush is and other polishes of mine do this however it made it really hard to open but the brush was easy to work with.

So overall they are good and i would recommend them as they are affordable so i would give them ****/***** just because of the packaging but the formula i would have given full stars.

Now onto lipglosses:
Top-Picnic in the Park   Bottom-Vampire Kiss


I purchased 2 lipglosses and they are both pure colour and have no glitter in them and even though i cannot review the glitter ones the 2 shades i got are 2 completely different colours.The first one i got is the most well known one in my opinion and it is Picnic in the Park this is a gorgeous colour and here it is swatched on my lips.



Next up is Vampire Kiss and  this is pillar box red pretty much however it is slightly darker but don't be mislead with this thinking it is more of a dark blood red as it shows on the website.






If you have ever purchased one of these before or just hear of them i think you would have noticed the smell or heard people talking about it and they are all right they smell lovely, i opened them and smelt them straight away.The smell is strawberries but not a childish lipstick scent it really does smell like heaven haha.

Moving on the actual formula is amazing just brilliant, the pigmentation was superb however i have seen that the new colours that she released were not as pigmented so i thought i would buy 2 of the original colours and i dont regret it.Also these are not sticky when they are on your lips and they last me quite a while and also what i like about these is you can make them go full on or just a sheer layer of gloss which is how i wear them.


Overall i would rate these *****/***** they are perfect


As a brand these are amazing both the polishes and glosses and i would completely recommend them and if you have any other products from the range leave them below and tell me what you think of them.So that is it for this week and as i said in my previous post, my next post should be a haul as i have just received my parcels from superdrug and feel unique and i also have just ordered some shoes so fingers crossed they will be here in time.


Bye xox 

Online Girl 25

6 comments:

  1. I love Tanya Bur nail polishes and really want to read her book soon - Great blog post
    - Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ty and her book is amazing and the baking and self confident i think it is chapters are my favourite.
      Gemma xx

      Delete
    2. I think my school library have it so I will definitely be reading it one way or another - It sounds great though!
      - Ellie xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog post hun x A real good read! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww tysm glad you enjoyed it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww tysm glad you enjoyed it :) x

    ReplyDelete